Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Understanding eGovernment and eGovernance

It's been a while since I last posted in this blog as I had been quite busy last year.

Anyway, I just wanted to share one of the projects that I did last year, which concluded early this year. My organization developed e-learning content about eGovernment and eGovernance. One of my organization's advocacies is the use of ICT to improve public service, promote greater transparency and accountability in government and citizen empowerment. The content has 4 modules and were uploaded on YouTube. We hope that this material can help people learn and understand an overview of eGovernment and eGovernance. We also hope that policy makers, non-profit organizations, educators and scholars can make use of these modules.

On eGovernment


eGovt 2.0


On eGovernance 


mGovt and mGovernance

No comments: